TrustBuilder Privacy Statement for Business Relations
TrustBuilder is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
- the personal data we will collect;
- the use of the data collected ;
- who has access to the data collected;
- the rights of the users of the website.
Personal data must be :
- processed lawfully, fairly and transparently in relation to the data subject (lawfulness, fairness, transparency);
- collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archival purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes shall not be considered, in accordance with Article 89 (1), as incompatible with the original purposes (purpose limitation);
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed (data minimisation);
- exact and, if necessary, updated; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data which are not exact, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are deleted or rectified without delay (exactitude);
- kept to identify data subjects for no longer than necessary for the purposes for which they are processed; personal data may be kept for longer periods insofar as they are processed exclusively for archival purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89 (1), provided that the appropriate technical and organizational measures required by the Regulation to safeguard the rights and freedoms of the data subject are implemented (limitation of storage);
- processed in such a way as to ensure appropriate security and safety of personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, by means of appropriate technical or organizational measures (integrity and confidentiality)
Processing is lawful only if and insofar as at least one of the following conditions is met:
- the data subject has consented to the processing of his/her personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or for the performance of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the data subject;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require the protection of personal data prevail.
Users agree that by using our website, they consent to:
- the collecting, use and retention of the data listed in this policy
The data we collect via our website TrustBuilder – member of inWebo Group
The TrustBuilder member of inWebo Group website (www.trustbuilder.com) is managed by In-Webo Technologies, a company registered in France.
Which data we collectWhen you fill in a form on the TrustBuilder website, we create a record in our systems, which may contain information such as your name, browser information, email address, company, role and telephone number. We use this information for marketing and business development purposes. We may also collect information from cookies, web beacons or from the internet. This information will be gathered automatically and may be the website that you have visited before browsing our website or the website that you are visiting after ours. We may also collect information on which pages of our website you are visiting, your IP addresses, type of browser, access times, operating system. This information is aggregated and is not used to identify you.
Cookies may contain identifying information. Cookies enable us to gain information about the use of its websites. This information may be analysed by third parties on our behalf.
Some cookies are deleted when you close down your browser (session cookies). Others remain on your device until they expire or you delete them from your cache (persistent cookies or tracking code) and enable us to remember things about you as a returning visitor.
If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the help and support area on your internet browser for instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. The help option on the toolbar of most browsers will also tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Please bear in mind that some personalized services may not be available if you choose to disable cookies.
Data sharingWe may release to any member of our organization user data reasonably necessary to carry out the purposes set forth in this policy, including inWebo Group’s subsidiaries: today inWebo Group, in-Webo Technologies, and TrustBuilder Corporation employees and direct suppliers.
Is the data sent outside the EU?
Data may be accessed, processed or collected in the following countries: France, Italy, Spain, Belgium, USA.
Currently, there may be transfers of data collected within the EU to locations outside the EU: USA.
We will not sell or share your data with other third parties, except in the following cases:
- if required by the Law
- if required for any judicial proceedings
- to prove or protect our legal rights
- to purchasers or potential purchasers of inWebo Group or its subsidiary in the event that we seek to sell the company
If you follow hyperlinks from our website to another website, please note that we are not responsible for and have no control over their privacy policies and practices.
How long we store personal dataWe do not retain user data beyond what is necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected and in any case never beyond 3 years after collecting if it has not given rise to a commercial relationship.
How we protect your personal dataWe implement SSL certificates on the TrustBuilder website so that you can be assured when you browse these websites that you are on a trusted and legitimate website. The information you provide and data that may be collected as a result of interactions with the TrustBuilder website is stored under our direction by our Marketing Automation and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) service providers who have indicated in their privacy policies that they have robust physical, electronic and procedural solutions in place to protect this information.
How to change, delete or contest the collected data
If you wish to have your information removed or amended in any way, please contact: [email protected]
Why we use browser tools
We also use Google Analytics to “retarget” ads (which means to serve ads on Google’s ad network to people who have previously visited certain pages of the TrustBuilder websites). As a visitor of TrustBuilder website, you can avoid being added to a Google Analytics retargeting list by installing a browser add-on. We respect your choice, and this will not change your browsing experience on the TrustBuilder website.
We collect browser personal data with Leadfeeder and Zoominfo. Please refer to the Leadfeeder and Zoominfo privacy policies for details of their practices:
If you have any questions about our policy, please send them to [email protected], and we will do our best to answer them promptly.