TrustBuilder is a European solution provider of a state-of-the-art Identity and Access Management (IAM) solution. The company came to existence in December 2017 as a successor to the systems integrator company SecurIT, bringing on board almost 20 years of experience in implementing IAM solutions. Its TrustBuilder IDHub is a novel approach towards an IAM solution that can tackle all challenges today’s Web- and API-Access Management tools have to face, but still remains user-friendly and flexible regarding a company’s requirements.
Based in Belgium, the heart of Europe, the company’s customers currently supervise more than 40.000.000 digital user identities.
Our success is largely based on hiring people with the right skills set, the right attitude and the right motivation.
Therefore, TrustBuilder Corporation is looking for a talented and motivated colleague who will join our professional service team:
Service Delivery Manager (SDM)
At TrustBuilder Corporation, the SDM is responsible for a team of technical specialists (6 to 10) and a number of our customers.
Core task / assignment:
- You pay a lot of attention to the customer and carefully monitor customer satisfaction, you are visibly present
- You interact intensively with your team, you help them to become and stay successful, you have a great deal of attention for their motivation, pleasure in work and the development process
- You work efficiently and in a good atmosphere with your colleagues, you share the company’s interests together
- You primarily focus on your and customers and team.
- You are able to independently maintain and repeat business with your customers in terms of services, software (licenses) and (software) maintenance
- You facilitate (pre) sales activities, you contribute to sales processes
- The planning, 24 * 7 support, support organization, SLAs and escalation handling
- Process improvement, quality, organization of activities and meetings, etc.
- You have at least a completed Bachelor’s (preferably Master’s) education and a few years (5-10) experience in a relevant / comparable position.
Certification and/or experience in Project Management is a definite plus.
- A technical / IT background is an advantage, and experience in the IAM field is a definite plus.
- Team player
- Strong communication skills (documentation, presentation)
- Ability to work independently
- Result- and quality-driven
- Languages: Dutch, French, English
We offer a unique opportunity in a growing, international high-tech company. You may count on a large training in IAM solutions with the necessary coaching. We offer an attractive salary package in accordance with your knowledge and experience as well as a company car. A diversified job in a challenging work environment is the icing on the cake.
Headquarters in Gent, Customers: mainly Benelux but also in all of Europe
Mail your candidature to info[at]trustbuilder.com, or use the contact form.
Be sure to mention on the subject “Vacancy SDM”