TrustBuilder for Mobile implements on-device One-Time-Password (OTP) generation using the OATH specification.
It supports all variations of this specification. It is available on iOS and Android.
How does TrustBuilder for Mobile compare to other similar applications?
Basically, it provides standard implementation of OATH, like many products on the market, but with
these specific differences:
- TrustBuilder for Mobile is PIN, or fingerprint protected, preventing the application to
be accessible by malicious users
- TrustBuilder for Mobile can be branded to match the look & feel of your company
- TrustBuilder for Mobile supports secure out-of-band authentication, leveraging the
advantage of multi-channel security
TrustBuilder for Mobile Deployment
TrustBuilder for Mobile can be branded to match the look & feel of the customer. Not only can it use the logo of the customer, but also the preferred colours and fonts.
TrustBuilder for Mobile can be downloaded free of charge from the respective APP stores.
TrustBuilder for mobile doesn’t require Internet, Data or Mobile network coverage. For easy enrolment via QR code a camera is needed. Manual key entry is also possible.
- The app leverages the device’s secure storage for protecting the OATH related keys
- The app is protected by a 6-digit application PIN or user fingerprint that needs to bere-entered each time the app is re-activated
- The OTP validity is limited to 30 seconds
- The OTP generation is using HMAC-SHA-512