What does TrustBuilder offer to
Customers and prospects are now expecting a seamless online experience, inspired by the one they get from their preferred retailers and digital providers.
Across the whole financial industry, there are no doubts that those who can provide seamless, personalized experiences will win on the long run. To attract and gain trust with new prospects and preserve the loyalty of existing customers, Identity Hub gives you a competitive edge by:
- Simplifying the digital onboarding experience
- Providing a single view of identity and attributes, across multiple back-end applications
and across various channels
- Triggering intrusive authentication only when the context mandates it
- Supporting uniformed browser and mobile access
Identity Hub has been helping retail banks and other financial institutions to secure their business since the early age of Internet Banking.
To help security and fraud departments secure customer transactions, Identity Hub simplifies the application of best practices by:
- Providing a single point of security policy enforcement across channels and applications, based on dynamic, context-aware, attribute-based access control.
- Integrating latest multi-factor authentication technologies available on the market
- Supporting in a consistent way browser and mobile/API security policies
- Integrating with best-of-breed fraud-detection engines/solutions for real-time access control decisions.
National and European Regulations governing your business address security and privacy matters, with varying degrees of prescriptiveness.
Identity Hub has been proven as an enabler to meet regulations like PSD2, GDPR and KYC, by enabling you to:
- Perform customer identification and enforce the required level of
- Enforce access control to your retail banking applications and services
- Manage user consent and personal data, while complying with privacy
As traditional banking organizations tend to be siloed, they also often rely heavily on existing legacy systems. Silos, in turn, make it difficult to work with IT in order to implement the right technology quickly.
Identity Hub is an accelerator to any Digital Transformation initiatives; it has been designed from the ground up to easily interconnect the digital identity silos, and has proven to support fast delivery of benefits to innovation projects in the digital field. TrustBuilder Identity Hub allows the trail of new digital programmes to be deployed quickly by:
- Integration with legacy systems and existing user repositories
- Allowing to prototype user management and authentication functions easily
- Re-use existing user onboarding and authentication processes