What does TrustBuilder offer to
Customers and prospects are now expecting a seamless online experience, inspired by the one they get from their preferred retailers and digital providers. Across the whole industry, there are no doubts that those who deliver seamless, personalized customer experiences will win in the long run.
To attract and gain trust with new prospects and preserve the loyalty of existing customers, Identity Hub gives you a competitive edge by:
- Simplifying the digital onboarding experience
- Providing a single view of identity and attributes, across multiple back-end applications
and across various channels
- Triggering intrusive authentication only when the context mandates it
- Supporting consistent and uniformed browser and mobile access
To help IT security and risk management departments secure the customer or broker transactions, Identity Hub simplifies the application of best practices by:
- Providing a single point of security policy enforcement across channels and
applications, based on dynamic, context-aware, attribute-based access control.
- Integrating latest multi-factor authentication technologies available on
- Supporting in a consistent way browser and mobile/API security policies
National and European Regulations governing your business address security and privacy matters, with varying degrees of prescriptiveness.
Identity Hub has been proven as an enabler to meet regulations like GDPR and KYC/AML, by enabling you to:
- Perform customer identification and enforce the required level of
- Enforce access control to your insurance applications and services
- Manage user consent and personal data, while complying with privacy
As many traditional insurance organizations tend be siloed, they also tend to rely heavily on existing legacy systems. Silos, in turn, make it difficult to work with IT in order to implement the right technology quickly.
Identity Hub is an accelerator to any Digital Transformation initiative;
It has been designed from the ground up to easily interconnect the digital identity silos, and has proven to quickly deliver benefits to innovation projects in the digital field.
TrustBuilder Identity Hub allows the trail of the new digital programmers to be deployed quickly by:
- Integrating with Legacy systems and existing user repositories
- Allowing to prototype user management and authentication functions easily
- Re-use existing user onboarding and authentication processes
Philippe Mermuys, Information Security Officer at Allianz Benelux