As part of the Pre-Sales team at TrustBuilder, you will live and work in the fast-moving world between Sales, Marketing, Product and Engineering.
Your mission: to help our Sales Executives meet and exceed their annual sales targets.
Can you translate customer needs into a technical solution?
Can you switch easily between business language and tech-speak?
Are you sales- and solution-driven?
Are you comfortable working at the crossroads of sales, marketing, and product engineering?
If a whole-hearted ‘yes!’ is your answer to these questions, you may well be the Pre-Sales Engineer TrustBuilder is looking for.
At TrustBuilder, we’re taking Identity and Access Management (IAM) to the next level. We integrate smart, smooth, and secure ecosystems for enterprises combining frictionless customer experience with best-in-class security. Our unique IAM platform is fueled by ultimate flexibility, thanks to a powerful orchestration engine, a flexible development platform and an extensive number of built-in connectors. As a result, our customers can play by their own rules. Our customers currently manage more than 40 million digital user identities through TrustBuilder Identity Hub.
TrustBuilder is hiring a Pre-Sales Engineer superstar to grow our team. We are seeking an experienced engineer who is:
- responsible for presenting product offerings and architecture in the best light to prospects and customers;
- inspiring confidence in our technology infrastructure;
- and removing all technical objections in the sales cycle
To accomplish this, the Pre-Sales Engineer must have a strong desire to leverage their technical and/or sales skills, including the ability to solicit business requirements, develop a technical sales strategy, configure, and effectively demonstrate the solutions that address these requirements and provide business value.
As part of the Pre-Sales team at TrustBuilder, you will live and work in the fast-moving world between Sales, Marketing, Product and Engineering. Your mission: to help our Sales Executives meet and exceed their annual sales targets.
This involves providing technical presentations and product demonstrations to prospective clients, leading technical workshops to help build and define requirements and implementing our solutions as part of Proof of Concepts.
- Understand the customer’s needs, and establish TrustBuilder’s product as the best solution that solves the customer’s challenges
- Build and present customized demos of TrustBuilder’s products
- Convey deep understanding of the customer’s technology as it pertains to TrustBuilder’s solutions
- Participate in all appropriate product, sales, and procedural trainings and certifications to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in the position
- Attain quarterly and annual objectives assigned by Management
- Respond effectively to RFPs
- Ability to travel based on territory alignment and region
- Act as an ambassador for TrustBuilder on social media
- Host webinars or participate in them
- Contribute to the creation of sales and marketing material
- Experience as a Pre-Sales Engineer for enterprise clients (Financial Services desirable) or for a Security vendor or Systems Integrator
- Excellent presentation, (technical) written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly motivated worker who is also comfortable being part of a team solving technical problems and executing complex sales cycles.
- Master’s degree preferable or equivalent by experience (minimum Bachelor)
- Fluent in English. Working knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- Prior IAM consulting experience is preferred
- Thorough understanding of IAM concepts (Federated SSO, Access control models, Directories, Provisioning & related governance processes,…)
- Good understanding of Hybrid Cloud deployment model for enterprises, and Cloud IAM service
- Working knowledge of Web, Mobile and Microservice architectures
- Working knowledge of relevant enterprise compliance and regulatory requirements (GDPR, ISO27k, eIDAS …)
- Working knowledge of operating systems, networking, and database
- Basic knowledge of scripting is an asset
- A competitive salary
- Standard benefits such as meal vouchers, group insurance, hospital insurance
- The possibility to work from home 2 days per week
- Great options to preserve your Work/Life balance
- Laptop, cellphone
- A fantastic HQ office at the football stadium of KAA Gent (MeetDistrict, Ghelamco Arena) with delicious coffee, fresh fruit, and free beer at the end of your workday. The MeetDistrict locations in Berchem and Antwerpen can be used as well.
- A bunch of amazing colleagues (to enjoy the free beer with) that will make you feel right at home.
Are you motivated to join our team and participate in our future growth?
We look forward to receiving your CV and cover letter via [email protected].