The IAM Solution Consultant works together with the Professional Services team as the primary contact with the customer. You translate our software offering into solutions to make them successful. You translate business needs into technical solutions that are tangible for both technical and non-technical contacts at the customer. You actively work with our business and technology partners. Internally, you partner with product management, professional services and the marketing team.
Are you looking for a rewarding career in the field of cybersecurity? Do you want to join a company that is at the forefront of the battle to build trust between users and digital applications? Are you interested in the new security frontier that is Identity and Access? If so, you might be the perfect fit for TrustBuilder!
We are a SaaS company that helps enterprises secure their digital assets and empower their customers with seamless and flexible access. TrustBuilder’s MFA and CIAM solutions are industry-leading, enabling businesses to adapt to the changing landscape of digital transformation. Our solutions are trusted by hundreds of customers across various sectors, such as banking, insurance, healthcare, and government.
At TrustBuilder, we value our people and our culture. We live by our core values of CARE, COLLABORATION, and COMMITMENT. We respect each other, we work as a team, and we deliver excellence. We offer a competitive salary and a stimulating work environment. We also provide opportunities for learning, development, and career growth.
What does your day look like as a IAM Solution Consultant?
- You carefully listen to the customers’ needs and establish TrustBuilder products as the best solution that solves their challenges.
- You build and present customized demos of TrustBuilder’s products that reflect the needs of the customer.
- You master an understanding of a customer’s business needs across a broad range of vertical industries and translate these business needs into a technical proposal.
- You convey a deep understanding of the customer’s technology as it pertains to TrustBuilder’s solutions.
- You convince business and technical owners (lead architects) to integrate TrustBuilder in their tools and applications in a 100% SaaS model.
- You provide input on drafting marketing materials and marketing communication plan to communicate our offering to our selected market verticals.
- You stay on top of important regulation trends and market demand drivers to continuously challenge and update our go-to-market strategy.
- You respond effectively to RFPs.
- You travel, based on territory alignment and region.
Do we have a match?
We are looking for people that are customer-focused and driven by making a difference for our customers. This is what we expect from you:
- Excellent presentation, (technical) written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly motivated worker that is also comfortable as part of a team solving technical problems and executing complex sales cycles.
- Master’s degree preferable or equivalent by experience (minimum Bachelor).
- Fluent in English and Dutch. Working knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- Prior IAM consulting experience is preferred.
- Thorough understanding of IAM concepts (federated SSO, access control models, directories, provisioning & related governance processes…).
- Good understanding of Hybrid Cloud deployment model for enterprises, and Cloud IAM service.
- Working knowledge of web, mobile and microservices architectures; Working knowledge of relevant enterprise compliance and regulatory requirements (GDPR, ISO27k, eIDAS …).
- Working knowledge of operating systems, networking and databases. Basic knowledge of scripting is an asset.
What you can expect from us:
- We pay you a competitive salary combined with a Flex Income Plan
- We offer benefits such as meal vouchers, group insurance and hospital insurance.
- You will work in a flexible culture where quality of work outweighs quantity.
- TrustBuilder cultivates a culture of collaboration and shared success.
- We encourage you to develop your career and personal growth. You will benefit from learning and development programs that help you grow.
- We value open communication and regularly provide recognition and feedback.
- We have offices in Belgium and France, where you can work in cool offices in Ghent or Paris. Because we believe in the importance of a good work-life balance we offer the flexibility for remote work. To improve in-person collaboration we do expect our employees to come to the office from time to time.
- Your work environment comes with delicious coffee, fresh fruit, team lunches and frequent celebrations of our successes. What’s more, a bunch of amazing colleagues will make you feel at home immediately.
If you are passionate about cybersecurity, if you have the skills and experience to contribute to our success, and, more importantly, if you share our vision and values, we want to hear from you! Apply now and join the TrustBuilder team! Send your motivation letter and CV to [email protected]. You can also use this address to ask any question about your future with us.