A DevOps engineer takes care of automating the management of our cloud offering, TrustBuilder.io , as well as the on-premise installations at our customers. You maintain our software and systems and build, test and maintain the infrastructure and tools to allow for the speedy development and release of software.
Are you looking for a rewarding career in the field of cybersecurity? Do you want to join a company that is at the forefront of the battle to build trust between users and digital applications? Are you interested in the new security frontier that is Identity and Access? If so, you might be the perfect fit for TrustBuilder!
We are a SaaS company that helps enterprises secure their digital assets and empower their customers with seamless and flexible access. TrustBuilder’s MFA and CIAM solutions are industry-leading, enabling businesses to adapt to the changing landscape of digital transformation. Our solutions are trusted by hundreds of customers across various sectors, such as banking, insurance, healthcare, and government.
At TrustBuilder, we value our people and our culture. We live by our core values of CARE, COLLABORATION, and COMMITMENT. We respect each other, we work as a team, and we deliver excellence. We offer a competitive salary and a stimulating work environment. We also provide opportunities for learning, development, and career growth.
What does your day look like as a DevOps Engineer?
- You bridge the world between R&D and Services, working together closely with both the developers of our products and your colleagues who implement them at our customers.
- You actively seek out complexity in our products and simplify them to make the products easier to maintain.
- You work with your colleagues on new code releases and deployment.
- You improve and automate the management of our solution.
- You follow-up on evolutions in Docker, Kubernetes and Google Cloud.
- You share your information and experience with your colleagues.
Do we have a match?
We are looking for people that are customer-focused and driven by making a difference for ourcustomers. This is what we expect from you:
- An eagerness to automate deployments, updates, upgrades… In fact, anything we have to do more than once.
- The ability to soak up a lot of information in a short time.
- A passion for technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker, ELK, Maven, GIT, etc.
- Bash, python have no limits for you.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Good understanding of hybrid cloud deployment models for enterprises.
- Highly motivated worker, eager to learn and an excellent team player.
- In stressful situations, you keep calm and DevOps on.
- Fluency in English. Working knowledge of other languages is a plus.
What you can expect from us:
- We pay you a competitive salary.
- We offer benefits such as meal vouchers, group insurance and hospital insurance.
- You will work in a flexible culture where quality of work outweighs quantity.
- TrustBuilder cultivates a culture of collaboration and shared success.
- We encourage you to develop your career and personal growth. You will benefit from learning and development programs that help you grow.
- We value open communication and regularly provide recognition and feedback.
- We have offices in Belgium and France, where you can work in cool offices in Ghent or Paris. Because we believe in the importance of a good work-life balance we offer the flexibility for remote work. To improve in-person collaboration we do expect our employees to come to the office from time to time.
- Your work environment comes with delicious coffee, fresh fruit and free beer at the end of your workday. What’s more, a bunch of amazing colleagues will make you feel at home immediately.
If you are passionate about cybersecurity, if you have the skills and experience to contribute to our success, and, more importantly, if you share our vision and values, we want to hear from you! Apply now and join the TrustBuilder team! Send your motivation letter and CV to [email protected]. You can also use this address to ask any question about your future with us.