The quality and ease of use of our software is driven by the quality of the work of our developers. As a Back-end developer, you hide the complexity of integrating web and Mobile applications, by building neat back-end software components. You are part of our dedicated and passionate product development team and report to the development manager.
What we believe in
We believe that in today’s world, you should be able to use digital services in a secure and user-friendly way. At TrustBuilder, we build software that combines world-class security with maximum convenience. We do this by introducing password-less experiences and building security solutions to protect ecosystems of applications. These make our lives easier and replace countless login screens with single sign-on capabilities.
We are building a team of exceptional people to help us deliver that promise. We believe in empowering people to grow themselves and push others to grow. Are you interested in developing a career at the leading edge of technology? Then we look forward to hearing from you.
A day in the life of a Back-end developer
- You code new product features using agile development methodology and perform unit testing of your code.
- You make sure the server-side logic is exposed with properly designed APIs to be easily used by our front-end developers or customers.
- You implement the necessary security and data protection controls.
- You troubleshoot issues and optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- You build reusable code and libraries for future use.
Do we have a match?
We are looking for people that are customer-focused and driven by making a difference for our customers. This is what we expect from you:
- Strong communication skills (documentation, ability to express complex ideas clearly).
- Good software engineering skills (coding, design patterns, testing …).
- The ability to work independently.
- Result- and quality-driven.
- Fluency in English. Working knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- Experience with / knowledge of the following is a definite plus: Solid knowledge of Java (8 or later), SQL, Agile methodology, Test-driven development, Web servers (Tomcat), Source control systems (GIT), Build systems (Naven), Eclipse / IntelliJ, Linux
- A wide interest in and a passion for IT.
- Knowledge of security or IAM is an asset, but not a requirement.
- You work in a structured, methodical and organized way. You can make priorities and follow up accurately. You are strong in analysis, you are responsible, pragmatic, flexible and stress resistant. You like to take initiative and you are a motivated team player. You attach great importance to quality and accuracy, and you document thoroughly.
- You will guarantee a constructive and fine interaction and communication with team partners.
- you will stimulate the mutual sharing of knowledge.
What you can expect from us:
- We pay you a competitive salary.
- We offer benefits such as meal vouchers, group insurance and hospital insurance.
- You will work in a flexible culture where quality of work outweighs quantity.
- TrustBuilder cultivates a culture of collaboration and shared success.
- We encourage you to develop your career and personal growth. You will benefit from learning and development programs that help you grow.
- We value open communication and regularly provide recognition and feedback.
- We have offices in Belgium and France, where you can work in cool offices in Ghent or Paris. Because we believe in the importance of a good work-life balance we offer the flexibility for remote work. To improve in-person collaboration we do expect our employees to come to the office from time to time.
- Your work environment comes with delicious coffee, fresh fruit and free beer at the end of your workday. What’s more, a bunch of amazing colleagues will make you feel at home immediately.
We are a small, but growing company. At TrustBuilder, you will find a unique company culture. We cherish values such as Commitment, Collaboration and Care. We are committed to getting results. We realize those results by working together as a team. And of course, we celebrate our successes as a team.
Do you feel like contributing to these successes? Do you want to grab this opportunity to develop yourself and help us grow? Then don’t hesitate and send your motivation letter and CV to [email protected]. You can also use this address to ask any question about your future with us.